The CREATE Program in Environmental Decontamination Technologies and Integrated Water and Wastewater Management (TEDGIEER) is offered to undergraduate students (B.Sc) and graduate students (M.Sc/Ph.D) enrolled in one of the seven participating universities.
The CREATE–TEDGIEER Program is looking for undergraduate and graduate students who are highly motivated to work in the field of environmental technologies and integrated water and wastewater management. Interested students are invited to contact at least one of the 11 professors on the multidisciplinary CREATE–TEDGIEER team to inquire about availability of research projects. For other questions, students can contact the program coordinator.
To be eligible for the program, the student must be (or have) :
- Enrolled in one of the seven participating universities in an undergraduate or graduate science or engineering program :
- Université Laval
- Polytechnique Montréal
- Université de Montréal
- Université de Sherbrooke
- Carleton University
- Dalhousie University
- A strong academic record
- A minimum period for a Master’s is 24 months and a period of 36 months is required for a Ph.D.
- Involved in a research project in line with at least one the program’s six main research axes
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and international students are welcome to apply.
- Scholarships of up to $6,000, $16,000, and $20,000 per year are available for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D students, respectively. The CREATE–TEDGIEER Program will provide 50% of these amounts. The remaining 50% is at the discretion of the research director.
- Travel grants are also available to students for participation in conferences, symposiums, and industrial internships.
- Application_Form_Undergraduate_Students_Winter 2019_PDF Dynamique
- Application_Form_Graduate_Students_Winter 2019_PDF Dynamique
For further information, please contact the CREATE – TEDGIEER program coordinator : firstname.lastname@example.org